“Top 5 Technology Trends For Articles 2020” is today’s topic. Now today technology is one of the biggest. And wide topics. Everyone likes to talking, looking & searching about all around the world. Every second, this topic will update. In Youtube, Personal Blogs & News Websites, News Papers all of the platforms, Today’s main topic Technology. I’ve shown some five of Tech Trend topics in 2020.
Artificial Intelligence or AI, IOT – Internet Of Things, Virtual Reality, Robotic Process Automation & Crypto Currencies are the biggest topics in today. Let’s look at some deeper about those topics.
Artificial Intelligence (AI Technology)
Artificial Intelligence will refer to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans. In 2020 AI was the biggest trend. Most peoples will search. Why? The thing is AI Changes everything it will affect how we live, work, and everything in our lives. AI will make our life’s easier. The world’s biggest corporations like Google, Microsoft, Facebook will already use AI Technologies. Microsoft will research how do get help with AI for health, companies, and also nature. Google will research how to do these ai for everything, everyone in every section. They’re the best examples of it.
These Documentaries will provide many more AI trends, How It affects our lives.
IOT – Internet OF THINGS
What is the IoT? The Internet of things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices. Mechanical and digital machines provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction. And It will Describe low-cost & usable. Simply IoT will describe low-cost more usable Robo techniques for Everyone around the world. Smart Techniques like some gadgets, Smart locks, Smart home Techniques always will come to Our life’s with this IoT Technology.
Around the world, humans like to be smart with technology. And trying to find new things for a better life. Easy to work. And always they’re looking for new techniques like these. It is the reason why this topic is a Trending in Today.
VIRTUAL REALITY (VR – TECHNOLOGY)
What is Virtual Reality(VR) Means? VR will provide a simulated experience. that can be similar to or completely different from the real world. Applications of virtual reality can include entertainment and educational purposes. Other, distinct types of VR style technology include augmented reality and mixed reality. 2020 this is one of the biggest topics in the world. This Technology mostly uses for building Computer Games and Simulate some places. In some places, humans can’t go directly to researches such as simulating how do humans feel after going to another planet.
Robotic Technology will come with how to do easily humans works and optimization concepts. in this century it was the biggest topic every time. Now humans use this technology for every section. why this technology will famous like this? the reason is robotic now technology will improve every section, save time, can work endlessly.
Most Common Cyptocurrencies
- Bitcoin — The first ever cryptocurrency that started it all.
- Ethereum — A Turing-complete programmable currency that lets developers build different distributed apps and technologies that wouldn’t work with Bitcoin.
- Ripple — Unlike most cryptocurrencies, it doesn’t use a Blockchain in order to reach a network-wide consensus for transactions. Instead, an iterative consensus process is implemented, which makes it faster than Bitcoin but also makes it vulnerable to hacker attacks.
- Bitcoin Cash — A fork of Bitcoin that is supported by the biggest Bitcoin mining company and a manufacturer of ASICs Bitcoin mining chips. It has only existed for a couple of months but has already soared to the top five cryptocurrencies in terms of market cap.
- NEM — Unlike most other cryptocurrencies that utilize a Proof of Work algorithm, it uses Proof of Importance, which requires users to already possess certain amounts of coins in order to be able to get new ones. It encourages users to spend their funds and tracks the transactions to determine how important a particular user is to the overall NEM network.
- Litecoin — A cryptocurrency that was created with an intention to be the ‘digital silver’ compared to Bitcoin’s ‘digital gold.’ It is also a fork of Bitcoin, but unlike its predecessor, it can generate blocks four times faster and have four times the maximum number of coins at 84 mln.
- IOTA — This cryptocurrency’s breakthrough ledger technology is called ‘Tangle’ and it requires the sender in a transaction to do a Proof of Work that approves two transactions. Thus, IOTA has removed dedicated miners from the process.
- NEO — It’s a smart contract network that allows for all kinds of financial contracts and third-party distributed apps to be developed on top of it. It has many of the same goals as Ethereum, but it’s developed in China, which can potentially give it some advantages due to improved relationships with Chinese regulators and local businesses.
- Dash — It’s a two-tier network. The first tier is miners that secure the network and record transactions, while the second one consists of ‘masternodes’ that relay transactions and enable InstantSend and PrivateSend type of transaction. The former is significantly faster than Bitcoin, whereas the latter is completely anonymous.
- Qtum — It’s a merger of Bitcoin’s and Ethereum’s technologies targeting business applications. The network boasts Bitcoin’s reliability, while allowing for the use of smart contracts and distributed applications, much how it works within the Ethereum network.
- Monero — A cryptocurrency with private transaction capabilities and one of the most active communities, which is due to its open and privacy-focused ideals.
- Ethereum Classic — An original version of Ethereum. The split happened after a decentralized autonomous organization built on top of the original Ethereum was hacked.
What can you do with cryptocurrency
- Buy goods – Now Crypto will famous and also acceptable in more countries. They will allow to do payment using cryptocurrencies.
- Invest – Crypto is the best way to Investing your money cause Crypto has a higher level of value every time.
- Mine – Mining is the way how to earn cryptocurrencies. it was a some special process, basically, special mining PC’s using to mining cryptocurrencies.
Here this is a Top 5 of Trending Tech Topics in 2020, Please Leave a Comment with your idea about that.